Monday, December 18, 2006

PMS Weekend

The title just about sums up the gist of it.

Got pissed (early) on Friday night on beer, and fell straight to sleep when I reached home...

Woke up at noon, felt angsty coz I wasted my Saturday morning & had a splitting hangover...
Things were la-di-da during brunch untill my mom called halfway through my food saying she was already at Pantai Hillpark waiting for me..
Super irritated coz I wasn't even expecting my parents untill evening (or at least that was what she told me). And now I had to chow my food down hurriedly to meet them before my dad starts getting a fit.

And did you check the weather on Saturday?
SUPER HOT SUPER SAIYA SUPER IDIOT DRIVERS EVERYWHERE.

So like that lor, finally met my parents in world breaking record speed, then we headed down to Cheras to my Auntie #7's new house (which was the whole purpose for my parent's trip).

The new house was not too bad... Big, spacious, corner lot, new neighbourhood.. but one thing I damn don't like... too hot!! The relatives just moved in so no air cond installed yet...

Which made a bloody sticky, humid and sweaty 3 hours sitting in the living room listening to aunty chatter as my mom and her sister catch up with the family gossip. Which made Pikachew an extremely bored and restless HoBo. One thing was going through my escapist mind: If I can't even stand sitting here, how to tahan spending the night??!!! AArRrRGgGhHHhHHhhhh...!!

I had to leave. I had to fucking hatch up a plan fast and take hostages with me if I had to (in this case it's my brother by default. He's more like the scapegoat most times but yea whatever it is, he's basically the victim).

So the plan was to escape home after dinner and promise to come back for breakfast the next day...
The parents bought it coz the house *was* pretty humid even for their standards, and not like there was much furniture around either.

So then I thought Saturday night was gonna be a blast coz:
a) I got to drive the new family car around - the black canary, i mean, Kenari.
b) I have the hostage a.k.a Botak who also happens to be my accomplice.
and c) The Bf didn't have any plans so we can hang out at someplace awesome that I won't have to pay for!

...

Or so I thought for c) anyway..

Turns out Bf & gang were going to Bond for Saz's damn-last-min leaving for work on Sunday afternoon self-imposed going away party. N also for some underaged chick's bd. wtf.

But I was all cool and shit about that coz there's always the movies right?
So off me & Botak went to BU look for midnight movie.

That was when b) got bombed, coz there were absolutely no movies to watch. I kid you not.
Everything was either sold out or about 3-5 random seats left. Even cicak man selling fast!
Sweet Santa Clause & Gay Rudolf.

So then last resort for the night (we couldn't go clubbing coz no proper attire and we hada to wake up early next day)... was Starbucking!
Which is what we eventually did, albiet a bit boringly...

I mean, Botak was having fun chatting online with the gf, and I was happily flipping through the latest Hot magazine.. But becoz it was just the 2 of us, I started getting sleepy.

Then in the most potong steam fashion of the millenium, we both went back to Pantai to sleep at 2am on a fabulous Saturday night...

S.I.G.H.

The next day was even worse.

Sunday brunch was boring... Only entertainment I had was my baby cousin (whose a natural camwhore btw).
Had to practically beg my parents to let me go home in the afternoon, giving them the excuse that I was planning to go gym.

I was in a bad mood from 2pm onwards after that when i finally got home.
It felt like I've totally wasted my weekend, running around like a headless chicken, rushing for this, rushing for that, sitting around listening to irrelevant things..
I'm already doing all that at work during weekdays, man!

Even the Bf kena my tsunami wave of PMS.

Then my period came just as I was sub-dueing into a calmer mood.

Ala.. Patutlah mood macam pontianak & muka macam babi kena sembelih... Rupa-rupanye auntie visit, bukan I visit auntie! ahak-ahak-ahak!

As soon as the crimson tide took over, my overall mental health was pretty much stabilized.

Bf bought me a nice hearty dinner at Chili's, just the 2-of-us which was quite rare nowadays, to make-up for not spending time with me the whole week, which was very sweet of him. A very loving gesture.

I guess that was all I needed at the end of the day... :)

No comments: