Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Kill Me

I'm not in the best of moods today, despite having watched Happy Feet last night for the 2nd time.

Was generally ok untill I woke up this morning:

- Discovered my car ear apendages gave way *again*, even though I used a gazillion miles of marking tape.

- Got lost on the way to work (took a diff route to try & beat the traffic).

- Was late for work anyway, so decided to park in the building which charges by the hour, EVEN THOUGH i already have a monthly parking spot opposite the road but i have no choice coz i'd be damn damn damn late if i park elsewhere now.

- Found my desk was cleared of all my files on top & under it coz of some tiuniaseng 'wellfuckingbeing week' that we were compliant to follow some chowcibai RULE (wat else is there?) in which we cannot have things lying around the floor or desk top incase if there was a kannineh fire broke out in the office, we wouldn't be too retarded to trip & fall & get stuck at our goddamn motherfucking desk & perish in the fire & make our parents rich from the negligence lawsuit to the bank later.

- Spent almost the entire morning trying to retrieve my desk belongings from everywhere. Getting them back into their original messy state is not an easy feat ok...

- And just as I thought a quiet peaceful lunch at Starbucks was a wicked idea, halfway through my sandwich, I felt a sudden wave of drowsiness hit me.. Son of a Britney...

So now here I am after lunch hour at my desk, eyelids heavy & mouth yawning...

Half a day more to go...

S
I
G
H
.
.
.
.

No comments: