Monday, November 27, 2006

Of feet, ears, greens & horns

The week that passed was somewhat eventful...

Here are the high'limbs' of whats happened:

'Ears'
Was rushing in the weekday traffic when I hit a stationery car & broke my MyVi left side mirror.
The whole damn thing's hanging by the wiring now.
When I went to check out the price of a new ear, it costs around RM200, coz I can't just replace the broken plastic part, I have to change the whole damn thing.
And all ears come in black. I'll have to respray it myself.
sssiiiggghhhhhh.......... *moths flying out of the wallet*
I'll definitely be getting another earful from my parents when they find out the next time i go home.

'Feet'
Went to watch the movie Happy Feet on Saturday night.
Damn 7 cute.
Damn 7 farnee.
Damn 7 good storyline.
Damn 7 wanna kencing halfway thru the movie.
Damn 7 feel like watching it again.

'Greens'
I have a feeling I'll be extremely broke this December.
Not only coz of the Van Gogh episode with my car, but also from my credit card spending.
Being a novice credit card user, I was happily swiping away this month.
My credit card bills came to a whooping RM600+ in my statement!!!
Though thankfully I've kept a bit of money aside for it.
But then xmas is coming... o_O

'Horns'
Friday evening was spent oogling at girls @ Laundry Bar, with Saz, Julian & Onn.
Being the only girl at the table didn't stop the guys from practically chanting 'I am horny' everytime a chick passes by.
After that me & Saz met up with Bf at Cafe Flam @ Sunway, right after the Kancil's awards.
Bf didn't win anything & he was feeling rather down. *Lok card to buy drinks to cheer him up*
So off we went to Muskeet @ Heritage Row for more drinking! Picked up Ian & Justin along the way.
*Lok card again for drinks, see where this is going?*
After 3 outlets, 3 jugs of beer, 10 tequila shots & a bottle of Chivas later, we were ALL horny & happy.
Tells a lot about how easily contented we can get about life, innit?

********

Anywho, just yesterday TheoChew & Saz were sitting around talking about all things horny, when it suddenly struck me 'Hey, why can't I organise a single's party too?'

I mean, I don't know how well the likes of Jamie has done hers, but since I have wwaaayyy too many single frens lying around, might as well make use of the opportunity to be ultra-sampat-match-maker.

I sent out a couple of smses last night to a few ppl I know who I *think* are likely to have big social circles (yes, you, you lucky friend you), can help me make this event more diverse & exciting.

I'm still planning the venue & date, but it'll most likely be at Alexis, Bangsar.

Either this Friday or next. Depending on the responsiveness of my so-called MPOCs (Main Point of Contact, yes, you, you lucky friend you).

I've got a couple of rules sorted out:

Single's Party
Proudly organised by: TheoChew Bhd


Definition of Single : Meaning not attached (no current steady gf or bf).
Definition of Party: An event held in a controlled environment where people get to mingle *cough pick up* among others with the similar interests *ahem get laid* and polish their social skills via various means of interaction *clears throat get drunk*.

Objective: Singles + Party = Hook up = Never be lonely for the rest of your life.

Why it will work: Some might find this kinda thing cheesy, but u know, at least everyone at the party is somehow connected so no worries of date rape & stuff...

Terms & Conditions:
  • The MPOCs have to submit all guests names to organiser, with proof of frenship / social connection to the guests. Closing date for submission of names - Wednesday 29th Nov
  • MPOC will be responsible for the safety & wellbeing of their own guests, in event of violance & drunked disorderliness.
  • Party rule #1: MPOC is expected to introduce their guests to the organisers 1st & foremost at the party.
  • Party rule #2:After that, organisers / MPOCs must bring the guests around the party & introduce to EVERYONE there.
  • Party rule #3: No bunching or huddling in own groups at the party.
  • Besides the party fees (see fees & charges below), party guests are more than welcomed to buy their own drinks or buy other guests more drinks.
  • Dress code: MPOCs & organisers must wear red to distinguish themselves as non-players in the party.Guests can wear any colour they wish except red.


Fees & charges:

  • If Male guest: A RM50 - RM75 (depending on venue) will be paid to organiser for 'base drinks' e.g open 1 or 2 bottles for everyone to share.
  • If female guest or MPOC: Pay your own entrance fee (if at a pub/club/disco), or bring a snack/drinks if the party is hosted at a private residence.


That's all I have for now...


SO!
If any of you reading this would be interested to hop on the wagon, just gimme a buzz (if you have my number) or email/msg me here.


If you have friends who might be interested, I can appoint you as a MPOC.
Whatever it is, don't miss out on this opportunity!


Ta!

3 comments:

tracy said...

next fuwaiday is DMAM, but i'm not going lar. confirm the venue first, means if female guests no need to pay anything if it's alexis coz no cover charge etc...right?

Anonymous said...

yupyup.. that's white... Alexis seems like an ok place to do sampat stuff like this..
so remember to bring ur single gfs & dude frens hokay? sms me or email me the list la...

tracy said...

alexis abit too small, ain't it?