Friday, April 20, 2007

Grey's Anatomy

I'm hooked to this latest soap-drama craze that is GA.

All thanks to Joyce Wong, my fellow torrent pirate & food excursion buddy. She's evil. >_<""

Anywho, not that I'm complaining, it's a rather good show.

Though the whole neurotic-needy-anorexic main character with her equally eccentric friends has been done before in top shows like Ally McBeal & The O.C, it's still fun to watch.

ALSO, the doctors theme is not something new on TV anyway, with stupidly addictive shows like Scrubs & General Hospital, where the dirty laundry of doctors, nurses & interns are hung out to dry for all of America (and 3rd world internet pirates) to see.

So what's so good about this new one then??

Well, somehow I can sorta relate better to this one then the rest stated above.
It's definitely in a more natural working environment & the medical references are definitely more accurate (at least according to my med school friends anyway).

Also, the character building is excellent, in my opinion. Either that, or they're really good actors!

For the exception of McDreamy though.

I HATE his character. Sleazy ass hamsap surgeon.
I just realized the other day, why I hate Patrick Dempsey's face.
He reminds me of a certain someone I worked with in my previous agency, TK.
Same hairdo, same fucking face.

And the main character, Meredith Grey is also a bit hard to digest on certain episodes, coz she reminds me SO MUCH of Ally McBeal.
Well, I'd still give her props, coz at least she's cuter to look at than Ally.

And just last week, Joyce & I concluded that we have our very own Seattle Grace in SCB.

Me - Izzie Stevens (Coz I'm such a McHottie with my new blonde hair)
Joyce - Meredith Grey (Fits.like.a.shoe)
Eillis - The Nazi a.k.a Miranda Bailey (Though I think she's more of a Christina Yang)
Kevin - Alex Karev
Redzuan - George O'Malley
Soo Lyn - Callie Torres
Stephanie - Addison Montgomery

So now, what we're missing, are the REAL MEN of the shows, namely:
Preston Burke
McDreamy
McSteamy

ESPECIALLY McSteamy...

Why don't we have a Mark Sloan in this place?

What's the point of coming to work everyday if there's no Grey-McDreamy drama going on or McSteamy to oogle at or a gossip about the Yang-Burke duo?

Hmm... Maybe there IS a Yang-Burke duo here....

*evil snicker*..

Oohh, I know who's Yang & Burke now...

Gotta tell Joyce.

McSee Ya Later!

No comments: