Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Ggrr...

I found out today that somebody I told about my blog has told another somebody else about it and that somebody is the exact kind of body that I do not want to let know of the existence of my blog!!

*hhmmmpphhh*...

Talk about sampat-ness.

I mean, I'm not gonna restrict anyone from reading this damn blog, but u know, there's a reason why I don't advertise it all over the place anyway.

Coz sometimes I like to bitch about ppl that bugs me at random times (but I don't hate) and sometimes ppl misunderstand the concept of 'ranting' as a form of oppressed anger at them.

It's not... As long as I don't use the word 'hate' on the person.

Anyway, I'm feeling kinda annoyed at that somebody who leaked out my blog to their somebody. It's truly annoying coz now I'm known as the 'blogger girl' & for those of you who know me well enough, you know I most definitely hate being coined that.

I am ssoooo not a blog crusader. To anyone who's ever known me in person, u know I hate so-called celebrity bloggers (especially the locals) whose head is up his/her ass just coz they have a few thousand hits a day.

I hate ppl who gloat about themselves on their blog as if they're the most good-looking smartest human that ever lived (and actually thinking it's true) even though they're pathetically ugly & probably lived through the IRC phase in the 90's with nicknames like L3nGCh4 / Macho69 / Model36-24-36 / K3nNYS4L or some hedonistic name to that extent. These ppl are not just delusional in a figuratively speaking manner, but some are seriously high on something or else why would they think ppl actually care if you had a threesome or ur hometown is *that* great or ur asshole has 3 strains of hair or u're so rich u can buy anything u want (sadly u can't buy uranus, else u'd probably be living there by now).

I quote from GA: "Seriously??!!"
Me. A Blogger..?

I hate ppl who put up damn 7469 puke-inducing slutty OR 'konon cute' self cam-whoring pics (complete with the peace sign pose, the one eye peeking fr side fringe and the self-obsessed sparkle in the eyes) all over their pink pink pink pink pink blog. Once in a while they'll even throw in punny quotes of the day or some retarded shit like that to divert ur attention away from their meaningless life coz really, the only fren they have is themselves. And those vanity shots were taken at practically everywhere from the car to the toilet (come on, no matter how many side angle profiles you take, you are still a fat bitch, so do us all a favor & start puking out your food u dumb truck).

I quote from GA again: "Seriously??!!"
Me. A Blogger..?

I also happen to hate ppl who writes their blog like an online magazine, complete with pictures of celebrity cam-whoring, konon life-stylish abstact photography (just becoz they're not too stupid to operate a camera), fashion tips, what they bought at their fav stores at such good prices that they won't reveal the name the boutique (i mean come on, we ALL know you're talking about Zara ok?? only YOU don't know we all know, dumb ho). And sometimes they rant about things that they already rant to their frens about, but do it on their blog anyway coz they are just ssuuuuucccchhhh attention seekers and probably think their readers think it's cute if they repeat everything like a broken record player. Dude, that's called growing OLD, not COOL.

So now, I quote from GA again: "Seriously??!!"
Me. A Blogger..?

You know who you are.

I have a life, I don't hate you (as I've obviously demonstrated what hatred is earlier), but i am NOT SOME COOL BLOGGER with some super awesome entries you can read about hoping to dig out some dirt about me.

Ggrr.. I'm annoyed.

No comments: