Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Mewsings

It's one of those weeks again.

That I talk in my head or do something sporadically random.

Like, last Saturday afternoon I was sprawled out on the living room floor doing my taxes with MTVs blasting from the tele. At the same time making imaginary conversation with the bf's cat while she miaos back an imaginary answer from her corner of the room. I was alone at home.

Then in the evening, while out on the obligatory social do (it was a BBQ house party), I was screaming in my head "AArrgggghhh, kill meeeeeeeeeeee.... Get me out of here! No more food stuffing!!! FFFAAAAAAAAATTTT!!" all the while maintaining a pleasant smile & a sunny disposition on the outside.

Then Sunday afternoon I was laughing, screaming, groaning, sobbing, yelling at the pc screen while watching life unfolding itself in the form of Grey's Anatomy. I even managed the occasional eye-rolling when yet again, McDreamy attempts a romantic moment by drooling out some yucky I-can't-live-without-Meredith lines. Alone at home again.

Sunday evening, despite the fact that I vowed never to eat again untill my bangkok trip, I pigged out on some sinfully yummy sushi's at Sushi King with the Vice President of Evil, Theophilues Tan a/l Maniak Jahat. (President title still goes to Joyce Wong, unpresidented seat).

AND THEN after that, just to reiterate the point that I am an idiot, I go ahead & got a cotton candy floss twice the size of my head, and overdosed on Starbucks Americanos, which resulted in a bloating stomach big enough to take up our bed space PLUS insomnia.

Which resulted in zero sleep on Sunday night, which also resulted in the emancipation of Zombie Face on Monday morning.

And my cotton candy floss is still sitting in the fridge, untouched.

The Evil Vice President is gonna kill me.

Well, from the way things have gone, I really don't mind him doing the honour.

Only thing thats keeping me going now is the aspect of Bangkok and all it's many sins.

2 more days.....

2 more days.

.
.
.
.

:)

No comments: