Monday, November 20, 2006

Tit bits

What's the average number of occasions do you show your tits or private parts to strangers, that has nothing to do (directly) with sex? E.g gynae visits, childbirth & stuff?

Since i started going to the gym & the slimming spa, I think my full monty encounters are enough to last me 2 lifetimes. Both for myself and the other person.

The scene at the gym is sometimes not very pleasant.
The gwaipohs almost always walk around the changing rooms stark naked. And when they hit the sauna or steam room, they open their legs wide wide somemore, as though to remind you how a flesh eating 100-year-old rafflesia would look like if it was a parasite that hosted itself on humans.

As for the conservatives like moi, you'd think being from a swimming background, you'd get used to seeing pepets all over the place. Not really. I'm still not quite comfortable showing my privates even to doctors.

And it really doesn't help that I look like a layered cheescake underneath.

The last time I attempted to 'let loose' and bare my tits in the steam room, my self-esteem was quickly steam-rolled by a hot malay chick soaping her honey cream colored svelte body in the corner. I hate her.

At the slimming spa or clinics, you're the stripper of the day.
Sometimes I feel like such a dirty slut, shamelessly baring my sexual canvas to women & men who would in turn unabashedly poke, grab, touch me like it's not their job that they have to suffer through hours of eye sore looking at imperfection & body odour.
Other times I feel helpless, like those dreams where I walking around town naked.

Exposing my vulnerabilitits.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The scariest encounter for me was at 14, when I was barely growing the buds.

Being a paranoid freakazoid (still am one today), I discovered a lump on the left side of my tit that I thought needed to be examined.
A side note to young readers or virgins: At 14, it's most probably my actual breasts growing & not some cancerous cyst, like this dumb dumb here concluded. Please do not be alarmed & attempt to do anything about it whatsoever. You will regret it for life. TRUST ME.
So anyway, off I went with my dad (yes, nothing gets weirder than this) to a GH for a breast exam.

Long story short, since the doctors couldn't figure out what's wrong with me (DUH), I was sent to a couple of clinics & hospitals for alternate opinions. At this point, I was probably baring my tits to about 6 people now.

At the end of that day, at my last hospital visit, was where the horror began.

First off, a chinese lady Dr checked me. I was lying there with my top off on the bed in her office, accompanied by another nurse.

After a routine breast exam, she excused herself from the room & told me to stay put.
When she returned, she brought a WHOLE GROUP OF YOUNG INTERN DOCTORS in with her, supposedly for an 'observation' or whatchamacallit.

.... -_-"" ....

can_die.com.my/embarassing gila babi/wanted to vapourize there and then.wtf

So there I lay, this 14 year old girl, terrified for her life as a bunch of young people in white coats take turns touching her little bumps.
And nodding every now & then as the Chinese Dr explained some medical term for the condition 'this-girl-is-too-stupid-to-realise-she's-growing-breasts-so-let's-fondle-them-a-little-to-kill-time-coz-we-still-have-5mins-before-lunch'.

The WORST part of it all was: There's ONE cute intern there. One is a big enough number to commit suicide.

And that, boys & girls, was the LAST time I EVER went for a breast exam. EVER.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Shudder*

Next time I'm getting the bf to check my breasts for me. And my rafflesia too!

Oh wait, he's already doing that.

No comments: