Friday, November 17, 2006

Babi Girl

Just had an awesome pork noodle soup dish at lunch...

Was with KalvinBengkok, which was good coz I hated eating them pig kidneys and he offered to exchange them for liver.

I'm a pig kinda person. In more ways than one.

I dig everything & anything edible on a pig's body, for the exception of the kidney. If I was allowed to, I don't mind having it's darn dick for supper!

I don't know how some people can eat the kidney though... It reeks of urine!!!

I remember the first time I ate it. Was about 15 I think (I know it's kinda late age, but before that I only ate pig liver, stomach and intestines).
I mistook it for sotong, so I gleefully stuffed like two pieces in my mouth at one go. I almost barfed from the stench, if I wasn't afraid my dad would gimme a backhand for being potentially bulimic.

Just now at lunch, I attempted to fuck the phobia and give it another try.

Damn tak jadi.

As soon as I sunk my teeth into the soft textures of it, the piss mist went straight into the inner parts of my nostrils... YYYYUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!!

I spat it out & offered the unbitten parts to my lunch partner.

What... still food ok? Don't waste.

Especially babi. Best.

No comments: